Using Neteller on a bingo or casino site
Neteller (not to be confused with Nutella) is a UK eWallet provider that lets you make secure payments online by signing up to a free account. It’s a widely trusted company with two decades of experience, specialising in gambling transactions and is available at big-name brands like Bet365 and Coral.
Neteller is operated by PaySafe Group which also owns other popular gambling eWallets such as Paysafecard and Skrill, and offers three main services:
We have a list of the best Neteller bingo sites, so check them out!
Why deposit with Neteller?
No need to share financial information
Using an eWallet to deposit on online bingo sites is preferable if you’re looking to keep your bank details to yourself. Neteller keeps your information private from all third parties and you only need to provide your Account ID and Secure ID to make transactions, meaning you don’t ever have to share your sensitive information with a gambling operator.
Secure and encrypted
To give you peace of mind, Neteller has implemented airtight security. All of your sensitive information (bank details, personal information, passwords) is encrypted by a 128-bit system, which is the best technology in the industry. This means that your information is converted into a code to prevent any unauthorised eyes from seeing it.
Withdrawals from bingo sites are often quicker to eWallets like Neteller than to debit cards. You should receive your winnings within a day or two, compared to the standard 3-5 working days.
Bonuses, rewards and gifts for loyal users
If you use Neteller to deposit often, you can qualify for its VIP programme which offers rewards including next day payouts, lower fees and increased limits.
You don’t have to remember card numbers or have your bank card to hand to play at a Neteller bingo site. You only need your login details to deposit and play. When you sign up to a new online bingo site, simply connect your Neteller account and start depositing.
Lots of fees
Unlike other eWallets like PayPal, depositing into and withdraw from from your Neteller account comes at a cost. This can be off-putting if you want to transfer small sums of cash often, and if you’re not withdrawing a lot. You can find a breakdown of the fees on the company’s official website.
Withdrawing to a bank account is slow
While withdrawal times from your bingo wallet to your Neteller account is fast, withdrawing to your bank account can take a few days, depending on your bank’s processing times. This extra step might make you want to look for an eWallet with faster withdrawals.
How to create a Neteller account
Opening a Neteller account is free and only takes a minute to do. Plus you can connect up to five bank cards at once.
- Go to Neteller.com and click ‘Join for Free’ in the top right-hand corner
- Enter your personal details including your email address, name, address and date of birth
- Select GBP as your currency and click ‘Open Account’
- Load funds from your bank using the ‘Money In’ section of your account
How to deposit using Neteller
Once you’ve set up and funded your Neteller account, you’re ready to deposit at a bingo site.
- Sign up to a Neteller compatible bingo site
- Click to visit the cashier from the lobby
- Choose to add a new payment method and select the Neteller option
- Enter your Neteller Account ID and Secure ID
- Select your deposit amount and confirm your payment
Our favourite Neteller bingo site
Wink Bingo is a household name due to its fun TV advertising and colourful, recognisable logo. It's also one of the best online bingo sites out there right now, full of unique promotions and strong design. Read our Wink Bingo review to see the latest welcome offers and click the play button to register.
Alternative payment methods
- PayPal is the most well known and trusted eWallet solutions in the world. With fast, secure payments and nearly 20 years of brand recognition, PayPal is supported at a large number of casinos. Read our PayPal payment guide.
- Apple Pay offers an easy payment method or iPhone or iPad users with the added security of biometric authentification. However, Apple Pay is not a true eWallet solution as you cannot use it to withdraw. Read our Apple Pay payment guide.
- Paysafecard is a pre-paid voucher payment method that lets you deposit on your favourite sites without ever passing your payment details to a third party. Be aware that there are a few frustrating restrictions when withdrawing. Read our Paysafecard payment guide.
- Pay by mobile and add your deposits to next months phone bill. Quick and convenient, though will need to add another payment method in order to withdraw your winnings. Read our Pay by Phone payment guide.
- Skrill's eWallet solution is fast, easy to use and secure. However, convenience comes at a cost as withdrawals to a bank account come with a fee of up to 7.5%! Read our Skrill payment guide.
- Boku is a popular Pay by Phone payment method that allows you to deposit on a bingo or casino site without sharing your bank details. Read our Boku payment guide.