Terms & Conditions
Published October 4th, 2016
Updated October 4th, 2016
Welcome to OnlineBingo.co.uk.
The term ‘OnlineBingo.co.uk’ or ‘OnlineBingo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You are licensed to access the content, information and services contained within this website for personal use only. This does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website. The website content, design, layout or text cannot be copied, edited, reproduced or otherwise manipulated without express written permission.
- You shall not create more than one registered user account at any one time. You will need to create a username and password, it is your sole responsibility to keep your username and password secret and confidential and not share it with any person, company or organisation.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We will make all reasonable endeavours to maintain continuous and secure access to our website and its services, however technology and equipment can function incorrectly or fail to function at all, the operation and availability of the website and services may be interrupted or interfered with beyond our control and cannot give any warranties or guarantees nor shall we be liable in contract, tort or negligence in respect of your inability to access the website or loss, damage or corruption of any data you store on our servers,
- These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and OnlineBingo. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- OnlineBingo and its partners reserve the right to cancel or change any cashback offer at any time.
- Cashback is offered directly by OnlineBingo. Cashback eligibility is calculated based on your activity on a partner site as outlined here.
- Cashback is paid automatically by OnlineBingo on the fifth day of the month following that in which cashback was earned. Your monthly cashback payment consists of tracked, wagered (where applicable) and confirmed cashback for the period between, and including, the first and last day of the preceding calendar month. Tracked and available cashback resets at the beginning of each month for lifetime cashback deals. First deposit cashback offers are single one-off payments confirmed upon a fully wagered first deposit at a partner website.
- Cashback is paid into your PayPal account based on the PayPal email address you provided to us. We are unable to pay your cashback unless you provide this data. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the PayPal email address that you provide to us.
- The PayPal email address that you provide must be unique to your OnlineBingo account. We will suspend all cashback payments to multiple accounts associated to the same PayPal email address with immediate effect.
- Your previous activity on a partner site can affect our ability to accurately track your registration, deposit and playing activity at that site. It is your responsibility to ensure that you clear your web browser’s cookies prior to visiting a partner site through OnlineBingo.
- All offers at partner sites and cashback payments are for new players only, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Your membership at a partner site and any bonus offer you claim is bound by that partner’s terms and conditions, and may be subject to minimum deposit, wagering and minimum withdrawal limits. OnlineBingo is not responsible for your activity at a third party website.
- There may be occasions where your cashback does not track correctly. In these situations, please contact our support team and we will investigate your claim.
Any further enquiries, comments or questions regarding any of the terms and conditions, operation or dealings of the website should be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website support system. Please note we cannot answer any enquiries regarding featured products/services on our site.
OnlineBingo.co.uk is operated by Lindar.