Published October 4th, 2016
Updated October 4th, 2016
We take pride in our honest site reviews, but sometimes, players need a second opinion. That’s where you come in!
Every site page has a space for players to leave their own reviews of that site. User reviews offer a different opinion on a site, and help your fellow players find a site that is right for them.
All OnlineBingo.co.uk members are free to leave as many user reviews as they like, so feel free to review every single site you visit. Before you start though, please take note of our general rules. Any reviews that don’t follow these rules will be rejected or deleted from the site.
If you’re stuck for inspiration, take a look at our guidelines below. You’ll also find some questions you can answer in a user review to get you started.
- No inappropriate content (swearing, personal attacks etc).
- No spam reviews or adverts.
- Please refrain from posting personal information (passwords, addresses etc). Adding your username from a site that you are reviewing is okay.
- Do not post links of any description.
- Why? - Why was your experience so good/bad? It’s easy to list lots of good/bad things about a site, but we’re really interested in why these things are good/bad.
- Try and balance your review - If you have a positive experience at a site, try and balance it with some things that weren't so great. Likewise, if you had a negative experience, try and add something that you did find positive. It helps give players a more detailed look at the site in question.
- Go into detail - Be specific about your experience with the site. What did you play and how often? What exactly was your issue with the site? Details like this will help your fellow players out a lot.
- Be honest! - If you have had issues with a site, other players are going to want to know and we’ll try our best to help. But, if a bingo site gave you a great experience, please share that too!
Questions to get you started…
- Did you play bingo or slot games?
- Did you have any problems claiming a welcome bonus?
- Did you have any problems with the games on the site? Was there enough for you?
- Did you need to use Customer Services at any point? Was this a good experience?
- Were you able to deposit and withdraw money without any problems?
- Would you visit this site again?